Thursday, April 7, 2011

50,001 Sneaker art prize

So i think i have my concept and idea to apply together, for the footlocker sneaker art prize, i am worried as there are going to be so many awesome entries but i do feel mine will be different to the rest, due to some little hidden things i shall put into the work as symbolism of footlocker and sneakers, I used to work at footlocker 3 years ago that better not be an issue, but its cause i love kicks so it shouldnt effect my standing.

So i will be using a template, making it bigger, and thats all i will say, i wanna do a video of me creating the piece and upload as they mentioned that and my process takes a while so it would be cool to get that all tapped. i wanna start the vid of me eveb buying the canvas LOL, i am super excited about this, for the sneaker community, the art scene and for australia to have a little bit of support in the arts world/sneaker art.

I will start next week as i only have 2 months, and a i study work and am saving to go to the US to study hiphop and do my own bigger sneaker art show, I leave auguest so i am running out of time for money which is stressing me out but i know ill do it, i am so excited.

Peace one love
syd








1 comment:

  1. Nah you working at Footlocker 3 years ago won't affect you entering. Can't wait to see your entry, best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a young hip hop visual artist, i usually, play around with sneakers, and hip hop i con's. I live in Australia, in Cairns... Love, hiphop music, dance and culture